Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh why is she blogging?

I know. Like I need another thing to do, right?


Lol ;) For awhile now I have been wanting to start a blog for a variety of reasons; boredom, I miss my friends and former social life when living in the city, boredom, I love to write, have a lot to say, boredom and I miss my friends. For the past year and a half that I have been away from the friends that I have known and trusted for years, I kept digging through my mind to come up with a good blog theme to write about and keep me busy. I focused so much on coming up with a good theme or niche, that I missed out on sharing so many fun things I could have been sharing with my girls (ooooookay, and the boys too). I actually have several blogs saved in my word documents for you, so you may get a flood of posts from me in over two days and then I will be quiet for awhile. You all should be able to handle that, right? By now you should be used to me speaking at 100 miles per hour without stopping to take a breath!

 
Five of the many wonderfuls referred to in this blog :)



  So here is my anything and everything blog. Quirky (in a fun way), flamboyant, diverse and random. Hmm, that sounds like someone I know all too well :p From this day forward, I will no longer become excited about a product, restaurant, activity or a new place to go try out just to turn around and have no one to chit chat about it with. My friends and acquaintances are just a computer away, so just click on follow and let me know how YOU are doing every once in awhile too! The commentary is open to whoever is following the blog and for those who aren't, comments will be sent to me for approval. Please do leave comments and fill me in on what's good or what more information you may have on a topic so we can all continue to share information from afar! And for those who don't know me, I tend to use nonsense words that I may or may not have made up (i.e "giggleble" as in worthy of a giggle) and yes I do know that they are not in the dictionary. But they are real. Because I made them real and I said so. And you just may find them in the Urban Dictionary (now did you think of that, huh?) :p


Besos, Beijos, Filakia, SMOOCHES!


Love,

Moi


P.S. If anyone of you darlings have any tips or suggestions on how to organize my blog better aesthetically (i.e. how to put a photo in a certain area on the blog and if I can caption them), please get at your chica with that info~~Graciaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment