Monday, September 5, 2011

My Ghetto Fab Way of Necklace & Accessory Repair

No boo boos when you do things the ghetto fab way!

 Hello Baby Dolls!

I don't know what you all were doing while Hurricane Queen Irene lightly strolled through our parts (comparably), but I ate a lot of veggies and enjoyed an excuse to eat all the ice cream in anticipation of a power outage that never came. I also had a chance to catch up on fixing a necklace that was in need of an artsy crafty hand. I had to be nifty and work with what I had in the house, but it worked out quite well and now my necklace looks 100% better. This same trick saved me this past weekend in completing an outfit with the perfect belt.

Click here-->CLICK ME! CLICK ME!<--- to view the "how-to" post on the Nifty Thrifty Stylist Closet blog, and to see the before and after pics of a beautiful vintage costume Egyptian necklace I inherited from my Cuban great aunt who lived in Egypt for many years. There are some pics of the belt too!

Thanks for reading and happy fixing!

Besos, Beijos, Filakia, MUAH!

Love,

Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment