Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where My Words Are Hanging Out Today and Heloz Art & Photography Promo For Facebook Fans

Artist and Photographer Hector Lopez

Good day my buddies ole' pals! Just wanted to let you all know that today I'm at (well, my writing is at) Circle of Art Movement with an interview on body paint artist,  photographer, painter, artist (like, drawing homies), actor and dancer Hector Lopez (the pneumonia just made my mind run out of breath typing all of that, phew!). If you don't remember (I'm just saying that to say that, of course you do!), let me refresh your memory; he's the talent responsible for this:

If you missed the Kim Kardashian Inspired Body Paint article, just click on the pic!

And I'm responsible for the makeup (just had to throw that in there because I wanted to feel as cool as Hector for just a second). Please check out my interview with him here-->Hi, I'm Hector, Click Me!<--click that! Thanks :)

Also, in case you haven't heard, or aren't a fan of his Facebook Page yet (shame on you), Hector is running a special promotion for his Facebook Fans ONLY! So get on over there and "like" his page already my people!

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my interview on Hector! Comments would be LOVED and deeply appreciated at the end of the interview post :)

Besos, Beijos, Filakia, MUAH!

Lisa xo
Facebook Love My Blog Feed
P.S. I know I promised to share my experience with prolactinoma with you all today, and my love for Derek Santiago Art, but there is a possibility that I will not have laptop/computer access for at least today, maybe more depending on my current health status. Thank you for reading guys and I look forward to being back sooner than later :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment