Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Coexistance And Living In The Now On My Mind

That's Me Above :p

Happy Thanksgiving! I wish you all a blessed holiday! I've spent some time on a holiday message on the Nifty Thrifty Stylist Closet today, so please visit me there and read my post Happy Thanksgiving! What I Would Have Worn If I Were A Pilgrim. Yes, there is a picture of what I would have worn, but there is a deeper message of simply one of the things that I am grateful for and hope and intend  to always be grateful for!

Much Love,

Lisa xo

And as a cute little end note, let peace and love be our religion, regardless of race, culture, religion, sexual orientation...you get my drift. May be controversial to some, but hey, here we have a depiction of an interracial lesbian couple at a time period where that definitely would have been taboo; more than that even. We've come a long way. Let's pray, hope and continue to choose the path of coexisting in peace and respect, at least within our own personal lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment