Monday, November 21, 2011

Yum Shaker Recipe Share: Chocolate Pumpkin Pie

Chocolate Drizzled Pumpkin Pie by Chocolate Covered Katie
It's that time of year when pumpkin pie gets its "15 Minutes" of fame through out the fall season. It starts to grace tables and counter tops across the country from the start of pumpkin picking season and struts its stuff around at Autumn festivities showing all the other desserts who's the boss. Yet somehow, it can't fool me! I'm a chocolate lover, married to that cocoa bean...ok, I'm a sometimes mistress to créme brulee, shhh-sometimes it's based with chocolate anyway, pfft! Though, when I saw this post from Chocolate Covered Katie in my inbox this morning, a taste bud (or two or three or more) poked at my finger tips and I clicked the button that opened the e-mail to this CHOCOLATE gluten-free pumpkin pie that I would SO harass my mom and sisters to bake (they love to bake, I love to cook, that's just how it works in this family); but I don't need to. It's an easy shmeezy hassle free No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Pie! Is this Katie girl a genius? She must have taken a class in Dessert Making Wizardry at Hogwarts because her recipes always manage  to make me want to try something I normally wouldn't! I will be making this no later than tomorrow, yippee!

Chocolate Covered Katie is a blog that is primarily dedicated to healthy desserts or in the least, much healthier versions of our favorite treats...and I don't need to tell you what her favorite flavor is (please, I really hope I don't need to tell you!). All of Katie's recipes support a vegan lifestyle, that are a treat to vegans and non-vegans alike, and are created with love by Katie. Her posts are charming, fun and informative, so make sure you stop by and check her out! She was referred to me by my dear friend at Fun.Fit.Chic, who is my go to source for fitness inspiration and news and just all around cuteness and fun stuff. I get introduced to such fabulous and informative things on that site, so check that out too!

For Chocolate Covered Katie's No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Pie recipe, just click on the pic below, get your shopping list in order, throw on an apron and some holiday music (my dad's been since Halloween) and enjoy yourself some homemade goodness! 


Thank you for reading!

Besos, Beijos, Filakia, MUAH!

Love,

Lisa xo
Facebook Love My Blog Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment